The Capella is a unique modular system that is a simple yet effective add-on to a standard conservatory. The options available include a high fronted feature aluminium gutter that conceals the end of the glazing bar, and an internal full-height plasterboarded soffit ideal for downlighters or speakers. An appealing orangery solution, designed to complement the K2 conservatory roof.
Capella design features:
- External gutter options:
- Standard PVC-U gutter
- High fronted integral aluminium gutter (that hides the ends of the roof glazing bars)
- Summer aluminium decorative fascia (as used on the Global Summer orangery)
Internal soffit options:
- Shelf-style orangery soffit, using internal brackets (depth of 158mm or 316mm)
- Fully plastered soffit, using easy to fit angle brackets (depth of 300mm or 600mm, 25˚ pitch as standard). Privacy film (optional) can be professionally fitted to the area of the glass roof that would not allow the homeowner to see the internal workings of the fully-plastered soffit when viewed from an upstairs window above, allowing for a high standard of finish.
- A lower cost orangery solution
- Usual Building Regulations exceptions apply
- Easy to fit - adds only 2-3 hours to an installation
- Available to retro-fit existing builds