The Modena utilises the Synseal structural orangery system, adapted to include a stunning modern frontage. Designed to either fit between parapet walls or on structural posts, it has the capability to incorporate bi-folding doors up to 6300mm wide (subject to size and loading limitations).
As with all the orangery styles available with Synseal’s structural orangery system, the Modena meets all the latest Building Standards. A contemporary design with a unique double-soffit, the Modena is particularly suitable for townhouses and urban-styled architecture. The additional external over-hanging soffit can be fitted with downlighters or speakers, for added appeal.
Modena design features include:
- Same structural principals as the Venetian orangery, plus an additional cantilevered perimeter beam to create an overlapping external soffit
- Modern-styled external design frieze
- 1200mm wide integrated aluminium gutter
- Fully insulated warm roof construction (125mm insulation)
- Fully sealed gutter outlets, range of decorative aluminium hoppers and downpipes
- 604mm (D) x 510/550mm (H) internal plasterboard soffit
- No problem walking on gutters for maintenance
- Structural and Heat Loss Calculations available
- Full technical drawings supplied
- Ideal for townhouses
- Supplied as a project-specific, easy to fit kit, involving no cutting or drilling of aluminium sections